Are you intimidated by going to the hospital? Are you worried about paying high hospital bills? Would you feel more comfortable having your procedure in the comfort and privacy of your doctor’s office?
Our Doctors are now offering in-office procedures! We have partnered with a Joint Commission Accredited on-site surgical service that brings the Operating Room to our office. They supply all of the operating equipment, instrumentation, nursing and Board Certified Anesthesiologist. A light anesthesia will be administered and you will be pain free during your procedure.
Benefits of In-Office Procedures
- Lower costs
- Quicker process
- Comfort & Privacy of Doctors office
- Exceeds all Safety Guidelines
- Reduced Anesthesia
- Faster Recovery Time
- State of the art technology
We are currently providing these procedures in our office:
- Endometrial Ablation (NovaSure procedure)
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Sterilization
- In-office Laboratory
- Operative / Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Bartholin Gland Cyst Removal
- Difficult Pap Test
- Urodynamic Testing and more...
Your Concerns Matter
If you answer YES to any of the questions below, we can take care of your concern right in our office! Please call our office or speak with us during your visit to discuss your options for treatment.
Call our office at (985) 542-0663
Request an Appointment
- Do you need to change menstrual tampons or pads constantly?
- Have you missed work or social activities due to heavy bleeding or cramping?
- Do you wear dark clothes to avoid accidents?
- Are you finished having children?
- Would you like to stop taking hormone-based birth control?
- Do you leak urine when coughing, laughing, sneezing or exercising?
- Do you wear pads because you leak urine?
- Do you wake up at night to use the restroom?